Monday, December 21, 2009

What treatment for eczema?

My 16 month old had exzema. I used A+D ointment on his entire body and his skin looks great! I got a couple tubes of Desitin ointment from my cousin do u thing i should use it on his skin for the ezxema.





i think it should be fine. what do you think.What treatment for eczema?
Watch this video.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQ鈥?/a>





You can get this in the United States too.





Good Luck!What treatment for eczema?
If your doctor can't help you then try: A strictly clean diet- along with the Oil of Oregano-No sugar, white flour products etc. at first its very hard to do this-but, whole foods, trader joe's etc. stores make it possible. Learn all you can of a healthy diet to have radiant health and enjoy your life I do pray you the best. Iam a Christian so of course, I suggest Jesus Christ as your best friend. Read my experience-it may help you some. It could be allergies, parasites (as simple as from salad bars etc-people don't wash their hands). This helped me: OIL OF OREGANO--very simple foods-Drink lemon in 2qts of water w/stevia to sweeten a day-cleansing, clean colon out-be at your right weight, no sugar, white flour foods. I suffered with the rash for a long time-over a year. I went to dermatologist and had a biopsy-Lamisil pills,creams etc for over a year-no cure. This was it for me:for skin conditions, fungus, candida etc..The Bible calls it Hyssop-a cleanser for everything, but, really, mis-translation-its Oregano. The least expensive and undiluted (this is powerful and you have to dilute it or it burns!) is from Oreganoworld.com: $19-1oz/free ship. I just bought a 2nd bottle-you can give them a call-nice people,too. (Iam no way connected to this company-just a cured person passing this info on to others-to help them) This cured that dumb rash in a matter of days-and stops all itching-completely. Kills bacteria, parasites, viruses-everything. Please do yourself a favor and order some. You must dilute it-take by mouth and on the rash. It won't hurt you. Jesus Christ is good-HE told me the cure in an interesting way-I could hardly beleive it was for me-I turned on Coast to Coast radio-at a time I usually don't listen to-it was 'anyone can call about anything night'-and, the man calls in just as I tune in: and said, 'Oil of Oregano will cure rashes-just about anything.'; -it took me a couple of weeks-till I reluctantly checked it out-figured I'd tried everything else-might as well-give it a shot. It has given me the cure I've sought for over a year. Read: the 'cure is in the cupboard'-and, research for yourself this healing oil-very powerful. Be very strict in your diet and learn all you can about the best health you can have-as we age-we are subject to more physical breakdown and allergies etc. Check the 'curezone'-forum blog-lots of good info-all leading to a very clean diet,though, is basic. Dr Richard Schulze-alternative health etc.
It should be ok, since its basically the same thing.


I also recommend Cetaphil, because I break out from eczema too:(


Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment