Sunday, December 13, 2009

Natural treatment of Eczema with vitamins?

I have Eczema on my fingers (mostly finger tips) and it is constantly dry and cracking. I have tried every kind of OTC lotion and even a prescription ointment. All it seems to do is lessen the condition slightly. I wear band-aids on up to 4-5 fingers and it seems to help, but it looks odd and makes typing difficult.


Any suggestions on a Natural remedy such as vitamins or minerals?Natural treatment of Eczema with vitamins?
The first thing you should do is look at the products you are using. Anything that has alcohol listed as an ingredient should be tossed. Alcohol always further dries out your skin, causes the product to evaporate quicker, meaning you have to use more of it often. Using it more often means you will run out sooner, and have to go buy more. That is how the industry makes money from their products.





Another thing you should do is switch over to natural soaps, body butters, and moisturizers. If you want scented products, make your own- using fragrance oils or essential oils. Not only are they better, they can significantly alleviate or completely get rid of your skin problems. And last, but not least - they last longer.





I recommend shea butter, coffee butter, coconut oil, and olive butter for good moisturizers. Neem oil is also very very effective,but I personally think it stinks. Mango butter is a great alternative if you dont like the heavy moisturizers, but you will have to use it more frequently - or maybe not, everybody's skin is different.





I personally think you should start with shea butter though. Soak your hands in wwarm water for a few minutes, pat them dry - then apply the shea butter to start. Use it faithfully after you wash your hands, regularly throughout the day (take a sample size with you places), and put it on before you go to bed and even possibly wear some gloves to help lock in the moisture.





If you keep using natural products faithfully, you will soon see a difference! You are welcome contact me if you have any questions. I have psoriasis but you can no longer tell. I am a living testimony that natural products work!





There is so much I could tell you but you have to take it one step at a time. The first step is to pay attention to what you are using on your skin, know the ingredients in what you use, and if they actually are helping or hurting you.Natural treatment of Eczema with vitamins?
If you are struggling with eczema, then I suggest you give it a look - Beat Eczema eBook. I can't guarantee it will help you the way it has helped me, but I can say it has changed my life for the better.





I would suggest you give it a shot. The way I rationalized spending the money is that you have nothing to lose except all of those sleepless, itchy nights.
Or you should give a try at one of the best eczema treatment I tested...simply amazing trust me: http://tinyurl.com/hateeczema

No comments:

Post a Comment