Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best treatment for Eczema?

I have Eczema, It comes and goes, I was wondering what would help me treat it when i have it and when its gone because it leaves rashes or marks that makes my skin darker or have spots.What is the best treatment for Eczema?
Have a dollar? Go to Walgreen's, or any drug store or grocery store and try this... Here is what has helped me control the eczema on my face and arms: Simple Gold Bond Ultimate Healing cream with aloe. http://www.goldbondultimate.com/ This has done wonders for me everywhere except behind my legs (that I am still trying to figure out why it wont go away). It really helped get my eczema under control (its even safe to use it on your face -says it on the bottle- and i have been using for about a year now on my face with no pimples or breakouts, but hey it might be a little too greasy for some) If you are looking for a nonirritating lotion that will start the healing process, I think you should try it (it has no fragrance either). Almost all places have a small tube in the travel section for a $1. Also, here is a website I found for eczema secrets. http://www.painbreak.com/stevens/stevens鈥?/a> It's a site for some cream i have never even looked at, but just read the tips. I found that taking extra B vitamins along with a multivitamin really helped control my eczema. Whatever you do, don't use steroid or cortisone creams. I ended up have cortisone induced rosacea on my face as a result of them and had a painful summer on antibiotics a few years ago. Hang in there, I know it sucks and is really frustrating, but just keep researching and trying to figure out what works for you!





Maybe you can answer mine :) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What is the best treatment for Eczema?
I have been using natural remedies for a period of 2 weeks and i can say my eczema is almost gone...
It's not too hard ,maybe your symptom is so special, the most important way is just keep body dry:


http://terry.summerhost.info/anorexia
Most of the skin diseases are due to problem with blood.To purify blood,Neem is used since ages,now-a-days you will get neem tablets-Biadyanath or some other ayurvedic co.,which you should complete a couse for 1 month.Pl,.take sufficient qty.of pure ghee %26amp; milk during the period of this course,else it will cause headache.Neem is recommended for all beauty problems %26amp; blood related problems,if you do not get tablets,take 10-15 leaves daily %26amp; make syrup %26amp; drink in one go.You will be benefitted.
Hi Shany,





The watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is a highly effective natural cure against Acne. The enzyme-rich gel has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can also be taken internally and helps clean up and detox the digestive tract. This in turn can help clear up the skin.





Gel or juice of Aloe Vera is highly useful in fading of acne scars. You can grow Aloe Vera plant in your home and apply freshly taken pure Aloe Vera gel to your scar. Otherwise many branded cosmetic companies manufactures pure Aloe Vera gel, so you can choose the best cosmetic companies to get Aloe Vera gel.





Vitamin A is also a natural and effective Acne cure. Vitamin A promotes healthy skin.





Vitamin E also helps in countering Acne. It is a natural antioxidant and beneficial for the skin.





Tea Tree Oil is obtained from the Melaleuca alternifoliais tree from Australia. It is very effective against Acne as it contains bacteria-fighting substances called Terpenes. Acne is often caused by bacteria and the Terpenes either outright kill them or weaken them enough to be destroyed by protective antibodies. There are very little side effects from using Tea Tree Oil.





Try this website http://www.trustwilliam.com/en-GB/Ingred鈥?/a> for 'Buy One Get One Half Price' with free delivery! They Supply 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel with 'Vitamins A,C %26amp; E' and with 'Tea Tree'.





If you spend more than 拢20, use the code 'sm20' at the checkout and you can get a 20% discount too!





Hope this helps keep your acne %26amp; scars at bay!!
For when you have it, steroid treatments are best for aggressively tackling eczema, you can have either topical or oral steroids, the later being the best option.





If steroids don't work as well as you would like, laser surgery would help remove those scars
Hi, I want to say first off I know what you are going through! I have lived wit the Eczema (disease) all my life and I have taken pills (steroids) and used( Steroid) creams all my life..nothing has ever worked. I have been searching for anything that might help me for a very long time. I finely found something that took away all my itching, dry skin, and the outbreaks I had all over my body. I was so tired of trying different products, but I took a chance and I am so happy that I did so I am sharing my good experience with eczema suffers. It took about 2 weeks before I noticed a change on my body, but I tell you this is what I have searched for for years. Right now my eczema is gone! I have never felt so good. I can actually go out and not be ashamed of my body.I hope anyone who reads this believes my true experience, don't give up I almost did. I am so grateful that I found help, I hope this helps you and others who have suffered as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment