Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone know what the best treatment for skin eczema is?

I've had this condition for a very long time. It started out on my left thumb and has spread to other areas of my hands. I don't think it's skin eczema spacifically because it's not itchy...it actually extremely dry skin. It has different stages:





1.) Developes round like hard blisters


2.) Blister begins to peel


3.) skins becomes hard and dry (dead skin)





I am aware that I have an allergic reaction to, dust and dirt. I am also aware that it is due to lack of natural skin oil. I've been prescribed (external) steriods for my skin and ointment. Nothing has worked for me. Also, this condition has diformed the shape of my nails . Please help me!Does anyone know what the best treatment for skin eczema is?
For eczema and dry skin, Manuka Honey Cream from New Zealand is really good. It got rid of my eczema in 6 days. I have provided a link to an online shop that provides a bit of information on it.


Good luck!Does anyone know what the best treatment for skin eczema is?
Try Champori anti-eczema cream (and/or spray): I used their anti-psoriais cream/spray combo with great success! Report Abuse

my husband has it very bad on his hands, an his dermatologists recommended Arbonne Intl, Herbal foot cream, he didnt want to use any perscribtion creams, they were too harsh for his hands...but hes been using the herbal cream for about 4 months, and his eczema has almost completely cleared up...so I recommend it to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment