Wednesday, December 16, 2009

7month baby derma smoothe user ( eczema treatment) for 4months. should i be worry for long use?

my son has had eczema since birth, he's nearly 4 now and to be honest I've been using everything in the book and some that isn't! to treat it. I found a lot of treatments worked short term, like aloe Vera but I've finally found something that works for me and I'm sticking to it. Every night i give him a bath in Oilatum flare up, and i use haldens base emollient before bath and also put some on in the morning too, if it's really bad then i rub on the halden's base during the day. it really helps with the dryness and helps him get some sleep at night, and me too. i know how hard this can be so keep looking for the alternatives, believe it or not my son hasn't any eczema now , since he got chicken pox, think his body was fighting them so his eczema took a back seat, the pox is gone a few weeks now but still no sign of eczema, fingers crossed, good luck with your own situation ,
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment