Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The best treatment to get rid of marks on the body left from eczema?

I had eczema and am left with grey marks on my legs where I had it. What is the most effective way to remove this without having numerous costly treatments!The best treatment to get rid of marks on the body left from eczema?
From what I have just read Mederma may be helpful. Ask your doctor as he will know. I have included some searches. Mederma is listed in the first one.The best treatment to get rid of marks on the body left from eczema?
bio oil is very good you can get it from your local chemist failing that try boots it costs around 9 bucks
BIO OIL skin oil- or you could buy some camouflage leg makeup - you can get both from your chemist or online
i have no idea, i've had eczema all my life and i've been left with pale patches that wont tan. i guess u could try more moisturiser?
You should use chamomile lotion, cocoa butter or anything rich in vitamin E. The stretch marks creams designed for pregnant women are good enough to use. I found Palmer's cocoa butter stretch mark cream and moisturising body oil very effective. Not only do they smell nice, they moisturise your legs so they feel like the skin of a newborn baby's bottom and most importantly scarring fades away. Also i think the cream only cost around 拢4.99





There is a product out called Bio-Oil, I have been told that it is good but pricey.
I would try vitamin A and Capsule in fish oil, make a pinhole in a capsule and rub it on.
Arbonne has two great products that could really help. My daughter had marks that were gray / purple in color from her legs where she would itch and itch. The first product that I would recommend is:





Arbonne Intelligence Skin Conditioning Oil


Smooth things over and deeply condition dry skin with this international blend of pure oils. It relieves irritated, dry and chapped skin, especially on areas that are hard to hydrate.





Also I would recommend:





Arbonne Baby Care Body Oil


Tenderly restore baby鈥檚 essential skin moisture with this blend of certified organic botanical oils that soften, moisturize and protect delicate skin. (Yes, I know you are not a baby, but this oil is WONDERFUL)





I sell Arbonne, please email me if you would like more information: angelarey@myarbonne.com





-Angela


http://www.gleamingskin.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment