Monday, December 21, 2009

How can i beat my facial eczema? do you know any kind of fast and reliable treatment? please?

I have eczema on my feet. I find products with oatmeal in them help tremendously. Aveeno makes a good line of products witho oatmeal in them. They have facial washes (make sure you use one that's very gentle), soaps, lotions, body washes and oils along with a bath powder. I've even used ground up oatmeal I had at home in a pinch to use when my eczema flares up. All I did was grind some up in a blender and put it in a clean nylon. I wet the ';puff'; with some warm water and dabbed it on my eczema then I rinsed with lukewarm water. It really helped.How can i beat my facial eczema? do you know any kind of fast and reliable treatment? please?
Try these 3 products: cleansing gel, skin conditioning oil and diaper rash cream. Don't laugh, they work! Find them here...


http://NuGenerationEntrepreneurs.myarbon鈥?/a>


Any questions, email me.





All the best.How can i beat my facial eczema? do you know any kind of fast and reliable treatment? please?
Are you seeing a dermatologist for this? There is a prescription gel, Protopic, which is for eczema and is safe to use on any part of the body. It also works for psoriasis.





But, you have to keep using it.
Goats-milk, drink it.
I suggest the all natural supplement Optiflora. Optiflora treats the cause and not just the sumptoms.





This two-product system uses new technology to protect beneficial microflora during the rigors of shipping, storage, and the acidic journey through your stomach. Other products claim live microflora at the time of manufacture. Optiflora guarantees the delivery of live microflora (500 million) to your intestines. This is a patented process.





This two-product system includes Probiotic (Bifidus %26amp; Acidophilus...microflora) + Prebiotic (FOS...food source for microflora).





Often times when something is going on inside our bodies it will manifest itself to the outside in some form such as eczema.





Healthy inside - healthy outside.





Hope this is useful and feel free to contact me with questions.

3 comments:

  1. Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty.Being an Beautician, This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days. Keep in touch with us by visiting our sites salon for facial services | Facial services at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done good research on this, I appreciate your efforts. Looking for more updates from your side. We would like to introduce our-self as a best beauty salon. For more updates, please look into our website salon haircut | ylg salon haircut price

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
    almond face scrub Gujranwala

    ReplyDelete