Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are the most common underlying causes of severe hand eczema? Effective treatment?

My daughter has is it. It is genetic. Your skin is not producing enough natural moister in that area. I ended up using Diprolene Cream on it. I would ask a Dermatologist about it. When i took my daughter they kept giving Creams that were not working. Luckily I was working for a doctor and he always had samples so I asked if I could have a sample of the Diprolene and it worked.What are the most common underlying causes of severe hand eczema? Effective treatment?
I don't know the causes, but the best treatment is to go to a dermatologist, and they will perscribe a medicine best for you.What are the most common underlying causes of severe hand eczema? Effective treatment?
there is a vitamin complex that is so effective in treating eczema. email me for details. have your settings allow me to reply back
Allergies. Ask a dermatologist for a cream, or if you want to go the non-prescription method try gentle soaps that are perfume/fragrance-free (Dove, Ivory, etc.) and oatmeal lotion (Aveeno, or the Walmart generic brand)
Eczema, Allergies and Asthma are all genetic and are all carried on the same gene. Chances are your mom, dad, grandma or grandpa had at least ONE of this. If it eczema that comes and goes as opposed to being a problem year round then I would say it is an allergy to some lotion, soap, detergent, etc OR just the the weather changing. (cold weather and constant hand washing during cold/flu season are culprits to aggravating eczema as well)


Constantly moiturize as much as possible. If that is no help then definately see a Derm Dr. They can give you a stronger strength steriod cream than OTC!
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment