Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone know of any natural treatments for Eczema?

My son is three. He suffers so bad from Eczema, his face is open sores. The topical steroid cream does not work for him anymore. Please help. The doctors keep telling me to use the steroid cream, and are not concerned at all. I need some advice.Does anyone know of any natural treatments for Eczema?
It'll burn but white apple vinegar will cure it.Does anyone know of any natural treatments for Eczema?
Dairy is often a trigger - cut out all for now. Get some aqueous cream for washing him and E45 cream to apply afterwards. Get an eco-friendly washing powder (with no chemical additives). Avoid using anything perfumed near him. Get some evening primrose oil and beta-carotene capsules (you can squeeze them out so he doesn't have to swallow them). Do not put apple cider vinegar on his face - that would be extremely painful and cruel. There is also a good eczema cream by Weleda if you can get it.
You really need to get away from steroids anyway -- long term just not good for him. You can take some effective natural approaches and make sure his diet is right -- diet is often the key to flare ups as you probably know and getting that right is vital.





I'll post some useful links -- give me a minute to gather them:





A general curative approach that has been very successful for many sufferers. An amazing story and great information about a natural approach --:


http://locatereviews.com/69692976





Dietary advice that can have a massive impact for eczema sufferers:


http://locatereviews.com/1272281366





Alternative curative regime with useful skin care advice - well worth a look:


http://locatereviews.com/2085911104





I hope you can use one or more of these and they prove a useful to you too.





I should also add that like so many ailments there is a school of thought that certain dietary factors, including over acidity, may result in the occurrence of illness. For a little one, doing away with dairy is obviously a big step -- we use home made almond milk for our 2 year old -- never given her any cow milk or other dairy generally (easy to make by grinding raw almond and then whizzing it ins processor and adding a hint of organic agave syrup-- or can be bought ready made -- but not cheap, and a bit too sweet).





Also avoid white sugar, white flour, processed foods. Try and ensure he gets plenty of greens, broccoli is specially good. Also plenty of liquids.





As you 'alkalize' his diet through various initiatives like this you should see a big improvement.
A fellow parent.


I too am eczematic.


I suffered a terrible eczema in 2005 but now I'm cured.





As my mission of thanks I made a website and maintain up to date cure protocols to cure eczema. My latest cure protocol is dated January 2008.





Everything you need to know and cure eczema is here in my website. Good skill to your child. I know I do with my eczematic children as well. Raw food is just the answer. So simple. So effective.





See my introduction to the new cure protocol:





January 2008 Eczema / Psoriasis Cure Protocol Highlights Raw Food Section








(01 January 2008) My new Eczema and Psoriasis cure protocol for January 2008 is out and this time I highlight the requirement for raw food as your staple diet. If you want to be cured forever, you have to go raw, only true human food will do.





I observe that a raw food, basically fruitarian diet is 80% of the cure. And I pound on it this time.





This new cure protocol is split in 2 parts.





Part One is the Simple Cure using raw foods diet alone. This is for the sick and feeble minded. Many afflicted people will only be able to read and understand this small section. I made it this way thinking that the sick are usually mentally challenged, I knew I was back then. But pushing raw fruitarian diet immediately, I hope to upgrade their intelligence immediately, within 1 month. Then they will be interested to read the full cure protocol and the books required for reading.





Part Two, the full eczema / psoriasis cure protocol improves immensely from its predecessors. I have changed the books required for reading. I included only 3 books required for reading and these books are ALL FREE to read right now, online, every time. You can download and view on your computer or print and bind into a book for those who may find it more convenient to read in book form.





This cure protocol is actually an all encompassing Cure for ALL Diseases approach. There are just a few minor adjustments I did to specifically address eczema and psoriasis. Namely the mentioning of avoiding nightshades and recommending the psoriasis cure books of Connolly and Pagano.





This time I am decorating this cure protocol with photos. This will make it more appealing. I hope you enjoy reading my newest cure protocol for January 2008. Write me about how to improve this cure protocol.





Good skill, be well, and may we all live long happy lives.





Go to the January 2008 Eczema and Psoriasis Cure Protocol.


http://www.eczemacure.info/article/artic鈥?/a>





Don't be a stranger. Send me an email. Let me know how your child is doing.
I was told that milk can make eczema worse. Try cutting down his milk intake for a while.
A popular treatment for eczema is bathing in dead sea salts. People who have tried it have seen positive results to their eczema after bathing in such salts. It may or may not work as well but it is certainly worth a try. Make sure first that he's not allergic to it by exposing a part of his body to it and see if any allergic reaction might occur.


http://www.sfbsc.com/the-dead-sea-miracl鈥?/a>





Another popular natural treatment of eczema is through the use of aromatherapy. Lavender in particular, when combined with chamomile, can help cure eczema.


http://www.sfbsc.com/bath-salt-blog/view鈥?/a>
The best thing to do is to ';avoid as many eczema triggers as possible. Keep your child鈥檚 skin moist. After bathing, apply moisturizer within three minutes to retain the moisture in the skin. Avoid sudden temperature changes. Keep your child鈥檚 bedroom and play areas free of dust mites (a common trigger). Use mild soaps 鈥?both on your child鈥檚 skin and on your child鈥檚 clothing. Dress your child in breathable, preferably cotton, clothing.';





--------------------------------------鈥?br>

from: http://www.skincarephysicians.com/eczema鈥?/a>
do you use a bath emolliant when bathing, if not i wold reccommend oil atum or e45.. the doctor should be able to prescribe it to you

No comments:

Post a Comment