Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anyone know any effective natural treatment for eczema?

I'm 14 years old and I have had eczema for most of my life but since I started to use use this moisturising cream by ';Aveeno'; my eczema has become less of a problem for me. I find it doesn't sting unlike some eczema creams and you can also get it as a bubble bath, bath oil, lotion and more.


It uses a variety of natural ingredients such as shea butter and oats. These ingredients cleanse, moisturise and sooths dry skin however they don't ';rob'; the skin of it's natural oils.Anyone know any effective natural treatment for eczema?
Herbal remedies from serenaskin.com work better than anything else I've tried, including steroids, for my eczema.


I used ointment and spray to clear the skin and now just take anti-eczema extract to prevent flare-ups.


My skin has been clear for more than 9 mo now.Anyone know any effective natural treatment for eczema?
what i do is always moisturize the spots where it gets itchy. i usually use like body butter or body lotion.
yes; coconut oil! its wonderful. take it internally and apply to the skin. borage oil works good too.
Some recommend tea tree oil.
http://www.champori.com


works better for me than anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment