Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best treatment for eczema? ?

I have suddenly had a bad break of what I think is eczema...I have researched it, and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on what to use: antibiotic or over-the-counter?What is the best treatment for eczema? ?
Hello there. It's horses for courses as they say: what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. I suggest that you should try cream/spray combo for eczema from Champori.com It is herbal (steroid-free) and works better and faster on my eczema than anything else I tried: I haven't had a relapse for more than a year now after only a couple weeks of treatment. Champori comes with the money back guarantee, so if it doesn't work - it's free.


Eczema is not a bacterial disease, antibiotics are out of the question.


Best,


BernadetteWhat is the best treatment for eczema? ?
I have really bad Eczema, I find that when when its really bad the doctor prescribes the best creams, however as this cream thins the skin your best to only use this when really needed.





Try Calendula Cream from http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/ only 拢3.49 for 30g.





Also try to keep on top of your moisturising, especially after having a bath or a shower as water drys the skin.





I also find that taking cod liver oil tablets are great for my skin.





Also drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.





Good luck! :o)
Try herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, it's natural, no steroids. This treatment is the best for me, I've tried many prescriptions, including steroids. I used cream and spray to clear the skin and now just take anti-eczema extract to prevent flare-ups.
Try a little paraben free hydrocortisone cream. Then follow up with a good mositurizer - avoid anything with fragrances, dyes or colors





The National Eczema Association site rates various products and ranks them on a 5 point scale - its worth checking out





http://www.easeeczema.org/product_direct鈥?/a>





Good luck
I also have lots of eczema. I've been trying to find a solution to get rid of my eczema.





One day I was researching on the internet and found this website. It helped me a lot.





The website is listed below.





http://www.shrunkin.com/15839/





I hope it helps as it helped me! :)
Here's a little home remedy (my daughter suffered from eczema pretty badly, and this worked fairly well) - Use a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Vitamin E. Helps restore moisture in the skin.
Watch this video.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQ鈥?/a>





You can get the water in the United States too.





Good Luck!
depending on how serious it is i had alittle on my leg and i used sanex shower gel...

No comments:

Post a Comment