Monday, December 21, 2009

Treatment for Eczema? Is there a Miracle?

My 3 year old daughter has eczema ';Atopic Dermatitis'; since she was born. We tried everything from Prescribed Steroid and Non Steroid Medication to Natural things like (Drinking Herbal Tea, ). Tried MSM . Seriously i think I tried everything. My wife cleans the house everyday(Mops and Vaccums). She is total neat Freak. Steroid cream does temperaliy make it better. I feel so guilty putting that on her.





We never use scented detergents, never wears anything but 100% cotton, Used Eucerin , Vaseline , Seriously we tried all the asian methods also. Nothing seems to work. I was hoping and praying that there is a cure. I know there is no cure in western medicine. And we are trying some herbal medicine right now. It is not cheap but working on it. they say it needs to be taken for 6 months. I've heard from 3 different people that this worked for their kids. I hope this is the miracle.





Please let me know if there is a miracle out there?Treatment for Eczema? Is there a Miracle?
I don't think that there is a miracle out there but I used to have very very bad eczema when I was a child. You should probably focus more on making your daughter more comfortable than looking to cure it. What worked for me was oatmeal baths. My mom used to put oatmeal in a sock and then put me in the tub and I would just play with the sock squishing it and when I was little it was actually fun and made me feel better. I hope that this helps and I hope that it helps knowing that most people grow out of it or barely have it later on in life.Treatment for Eczema? Is there a Miracle?
ask your doctor about vitamin e i had eczema bad on my hands and started taking vitamin e it went away and i haven't been to a dermatologist for years.
No, there isn't a miracle out there for it. My son had it finally he grew out of it several years later. Some parents say use NOXZEMA. I just used what the doctor prescribed which had some steroids in it. Just use that while the child is still a wet or moist from the bath. Try olive oil or moisturizing lotion with aloe in them. Keep at it. If your miracle works please share it. I was there. Had to wash in nothing but hot water. Soaps to cleanse the skin were out of the question. Hang in there it will pass. Worse in the winter so keep the kid moisturized.
The only cure at this day and age is avoiding citric acid, don't scratch it, and use cream or something immediately if it starts to occur. Also, moisture could affect it. I'm not really sure, I just heard that somewhere.
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment