Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best over the counter treatment for eczema?

What is the best over the counter treatment/lotion/ointment for eczema. I have horrible patches all over my body, and I get hives all the time. I have seen a doctor, so I do have medication creams, but they don't work very well. I already know about Aveeno, CeraVe, Cetaphil, Aquaphor, etc. Please help me find something that is less than $100.00. Thank you so much!Best over the counter treatment for eczema?
Most of the ointments, creams and medications out there for eczema only treat the symptoms and do nothing to heal the soars. My daughter has eczema and we had tried everything to help her and nothing seemed to help get rid of the problem. Then we discovered liquid Aloe Vera. Yes it's similar to the Aloe you put on your skin for burns...but taken internally it has amazing medicinal properties.





We give our daughter an once two times per day and it works amazingly well. Not only does she get symptomatic relief but the soars actually heal!! Feel free to email me if you want more info. drcolner@comcast.net





Good LuckBest over the counter treatment for eczema?
Use something with tea tree oil in it. It just might work.





Best of luck!
There are a lot of simple ways for treating eczema, including simple natural remedies for it. Try http://www.skinoriginal.com/eczema/3-ato鈥?/a> for some great suggestions on conquering your eczema. Good luck to you!
Hi there. I recommend the anti-eczema cream and spray from http://www.champori.com It is herbal (non steroidal) remedy, reasonably priced, and it cleared my condition in just under 3 weeks. (the compa-ny offers money-back guarantee policy so if it doesn't work for you - it's free). Try it.


Best,


Bernadette
E45 it's in a white tub - my brother used to use it or oilatum


By the way it's not expensive!!
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment