Sunday, December 13, 2009

Non Prescription treatment for Dyshidrotic eczema?

I can't afford to go to a doctor but I have a breakout of Dyshidrotic eczema on the palm of my hands and the bottom of my feet.





Has anyone that has had this tell me of a over the counter treatment?Non Prescription treatment for Dyshidrotic eczema?
You could try an over the counter steroid cream. They will be of low potency and may be effective for mild dyshidrotic eczema. If it does not work...see a doctor and try a higher potency steroidal cream.Non Prescription treatment for Dyshidrotic eczema?
If you are sure it is eczema try some cortisone 10 and cold compresses
http://www.geocities.com/vyera/dyshidros鈥?/a>








read this web site I think you might find your answer there. It's got a load of info on it ! BEST OF EVERYTHING TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment