Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is there natural treatment to fight baby eczema?

No, not really unless you can figure out what's causing it! I would just make sure that you use allergy free detergent and baby soap (baby phisoderm is really good, but can be hard to find Walgreens usually has it though.) Something else that has worked really good for my children is the Aveeno Cream, it's really thick and keeps their skin moisturized well.Is there natural treatment to fight baby eczema?
oatmeal baths and a good strong oatmeal lotionIs there natural treatment to fight baby eczema?
aveeno baby lotion. I have aczema and am 21 years old. When I cant get to the doctor to get a prescribtion for it I use aveeno baby lotion. It takes longer to get rid of that way but it works great and cuts down on the itching.





And I really don't believe that it is an allergic reaction like most people belive because I was born with it on my fingers and was a c-section baby and now I only get it when the weather changes (winter to summer and summer to winter)





Try aveeno baby lotion it only costs about 5.00 and can be found in the baby section or with all the lotions at walmat, target or kmart.
I'm sorry people but why answer this question with a no? If you don't know of a treatment, fine, say I don't know. That doesn't mean there isn't one! My friend's little boy had eczema from birth, tried everything doctor's told her except the cortazone cream. None of it worked. What eventually did work was seeing a kinesiologist and actually getting some real information on what caused it. It's completely gone now except for when he eats too much dairy. Please do NOT use cortazone cream, you are pretty much guaranteeing your child to develop asthma.
You can play around with diet. Dairy and wheat are both sometimes linked to eczema.
Depending on how old your baby is, usually the treatment is time. Try to use paraben-free formulations -- very difficult to find. Click this link to go to paraben free search.
There is no cure for eczema out there, just temporary treatments that can help sooth them...you can try the oatmeal as one mother suggested but if it really is eczema, it won't help very much. My son has a very weak cortisone cream, a non-medical prescribed moisturizing cream and some oral medicine to help with the itching because he'll rip his skin off when he scratches.....I'm so sorry you and you baby are going through this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment