Monday, December 21, 2009

Eczema treatment....?

What ointment or cream can I apply to my skin because I have Eczema... Please help





I don't want anything oralEczema treatment....?
Hello there. You may want to try the eczema cream from Champori.com It works better for my eczema than anything else I tried.


Best,


BernadetteEczema treatment....?
Do you know what type of Eczema you have? Eczema treatment will differ based on the type that has been diagnosed.





Calamine lotion is effective at soothing the affected area, helping to keep it dry and protected. Another treatment aimed to soothe is application of wet bandages. Dermatologists often suggest use of cotton clothing and bedding as this natural fiber cools skin and allows it to breathe.





Shampoos and ointments that contain coal tar additives can help patches of red, itchy skin decrease in size. Finally, eczema that is considered severe is sometimes treated with UV lights.





Here's a resource that can offer you some relief from your eczema.
I treated my eczema with herbal remedies from serenaskin.com. This line has no steroids. Ointment and spray cleared the skin and now i just take anti-eczema extract to prevent future flare-ups.It works for me very well and I'm happy with the results!
Please tell me the severity of eczema, if severe eczema on the need for higher volume of hormone-containing drugs can, if severe eczema is not an ordinary drug treatment can
My daughter has eczema and we use Aveeno lotion or Aveeno oatmeal bath. They both are excellent for the burning and itching. You can get it at any store that has a pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment