Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone had good luck with any treatment for Dyshidrotic Eczema?

I have it on my feet and hands, but my feet are much worse. I get little liquid filled blisters (don't really know what causes them to form more sometimes than others) and scaling skin. I've tried the steroid creams that the doctor prescribes, but not much has improved. Just wondering if anyone else has this same type of Eczema and if you have found a successful treatment to put this into a remission of sorts? FYI: No one in my family suffers from this, not hereditary.Has anyone had good luck with any treatment for Dyshidrotic Eczema?
firstly you have my sympathies. my 10 year old daughter has just been diagnosed with this and is suffering greatly, both from the pain and in the school playground as her hands look so bad.


she has just finished course of strong anti biotics and is using 1% steroid cream but so far it has not helped. in fact the steroid cream has made it worse. i have been using cream designed for burns which does seem to take the itching and soreness away. i am seeing another dermitologist tomorrow so will post again if i find out anything useful, good luck though xx

No comments:

Post a Comment