Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best treatment for eczema? Any suggestions?

Ive sufferd exma all my life,i saw a dermotologist 5 months ago,the following products work for me.all are only avaliable from your doctor,


betnovate scalp application,,,for itchy scalp,works withen seconds.


betnovate cream ,,,for bad outbreaks,


eumovate cream ,,,not so strong as the above.


oilatum emmoilent,,, to add to bath water or to wash.


diprobase cream....used as a daily moisturiser,as this protects the skin.


antihistamin tablets like piroton can also help with itching.


Its not advised but if you are itching bad, the betnovate scalp application takes away any body itching withen seconds,i hope this has been helpfull to you.What is the best treatment for eczema? Any suggestions?
When it is itchy or seems to be growing mix 1 teaspoon or epsom salt with three tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide. when salt disolves apply to affected area. Do this once a day and you may find the eczema disappearing entirely, although it will always come back, you can control the out break and prevent it from spreading. This works for psoriasis anyway.What is the best treatment for eczema? Any suggestions?
ok, I have the same thing on my arms so my suggestion is to go to a dermotallogist and he will know how to help it go away, but I have tryed everything trust me just go to the skin doctor it will save you money believe me
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment