Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good treatment for mild eczema?

I've had tiny red bumps on my upper arms for as loooong as I can remember. A dermatologist told me it was eczema, and I've tried many, many lotions, and they moisturize, but the bumps don't go anywhere. And suggestions would be great!Good treatment for mild eczema?
I had real bad eczema on my feet to the point where I couldn't even walk. I have taken many creams and pills that only help for a short time. I recently came across a cure that actually works. My feet have never looked this good for years.





Get some ACV ';apple cider Vinegar'; They recommend the organic brand of Bragg





8oz of water


2 T of ACV





Drink it 3 times a day before each meal.


Here's the web site with all the info.


http://www.earthclinic.com/Good treatment for mild eczema?
Home treatment


There are a number of over-the-counter remedies available from pharmacies to treat eczema including those below. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice on which treatment to use.





Emollients are moisturisers which soothe, smooth and add water to (hydrate) the skin. They are the most common treatment and should be used every day even if you do not have eczema symptoms. Examples include aqueous cream and E45 cream. You can apply emollients directly to your skin as lotions, creams or ointments. A good time to apply them is just after a bath, while your skin is still slightly moist. Oils or washes are also available, which you can use in the shower or add to a bath.


Mild steroid creams, such as hydrocortisone (eg Dermacort or Lanacort) can calm flare-ups of eczema by suppressing your body's inflammatory response. You should ask the pharmacist's advice or see your GP before using any steroid cream. The stronger steroids are only available on prescription (see below). You should continue to use emollients at the same time as steroid creams.
The main cause of eczema is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid soy and milk products which trigger my flare-ups.


After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.


Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.


After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.


It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment