Monday, December 21, 2009

Eczema information/treatment?

I want/need ANYTHING to help with it. It's on my thighs, in the back. It isn't like obviously red or anything, but it's itchy, annoying, and rough. I hate the doctor, and I've had this before (in the same spot) when I was younger. Any information is needed.





I'd prefer an at-home treatment, but whatever works is wanted.Eczema information/treatment?
I had eczema for a while now..Mine used to be really bad..I had it in my neck,legs and especially in my hands.But I managed to keep mine under control. I found that using Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion is perfect for eczema. Also when you shower don't shower with hot water..try putting it warm and use Dove body wash. I noticed that whenever I used another soap my skin got really dry and itchy whenever i came out of the shower. Once you do that as soon as you dry yourself put palmer's cocoa butter lotion all over your body and use enough. You should do this everyday. Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated. This also helps a lot. If your gonna wash any dishes or clean the house put gloves on cause if not it could irritate your hands. Hope this helps..it does for me. :)





Oh yeah another thing..Whenever you do get itchy..a lot of people put there hands in hot water to stop the itch..don't do that and don't scratch..use a towel and try scratching it like that. It doesn't inflame that way..believe it helps..Then put palmer's cocoa butter lotion after wards.





N one more thing..when i go out to places and have to use the restroom or something. I always carry some palmer's cocoa butter lotion in my purse..just incase i need to wash my hands or my hands starts getting dry...good luck!!





U can find Palmer's cocoa butter lotion in any drug store..like at the pharmacy, walmart, walgreen's..etc. cost almost $5.00.Eczema information/treatment?
Triamcinilon 1% cream ( prescription in a tube-very inexpensive) and mix it into one of the larger bottles of Nutriderm (you can get it at any local store). rub it all over where you have the problem daily. I have used this for YEARS and its the only thing that makes it totally go away and stay away Report Abuse

The main cause of eczema is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid soy and milk products which trigger my flare-ups.


After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.


Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.


After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.


It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.
My son suffered as a baby and I didn麓t want to use the steroid creams which was all the docs could offer so I took him to my qualified homeopath. He took 2 tablets only. At first the eczema spread from his face down to his neck and gradually to most parts of his body, to places he had never suffered before. I was a little worried but I did trust my homeopath. When it finally reached his feet it disappeared completely and hasn麓t returned. This was nearly 11 years ago.





Conventional medicine will only ever suppress the disease and never cure it . You need a holistic cure. Good luck
As apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, it is beneficial for people with skin infection


and dry skin conditions such as eczema. To relief itch and dryness of the skin, try applying a mixture of 50/50 of apple cider vinegar and water on the affected areas. If you use this on a child, make it more diluted as the mixture can be quite stinging.
get your doctor to refer you to a dermatologist .

No comments:

Post a Comment