Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is there a 100% natural cure or treatment for eczema?

I am an adult with eczema on my hands.Is there a 100% natural cure or treatment for eczema?
depends whats causing it. low levels of hydrochloric acid in the stomach can lead to ';leaky gut syndrome'; , in which the intestines become porous and allow food particles to ener the blood stream, causing allergic reactions. Candidaisis, or a systemic yeast infection, can cause it too. Keeping your ph over 6 is a good way to fend off many ailments in general. You may have food allergies. Dairy is a big culprit in eczema. Also, rule out chemical sensitivities. Skin lotion often has perfumes that can cause this, and classically make-up can cause eczema also. If its make up try something that is all natural (health food store). Even ivory soap can cause eczema. You could be getting exposed to fiberglass, that definattely causes eczema, rashes. Dont rule out air pollutants.





There are many posibilities, and it may take a while but like me, you will eventually figure it out. Remember, eczema is your body's way of telling you there's something wrong!





Hope these suggestions help!Is there a 100% natural cure or treatment for eczema?
Bag Balm, apply on hands at night and put latex or rubber gloves on, then wash hands and apply light coating in morning, cleared mine up in a week from the point of bleeding when i made a fist to healed.


I had tried perscription,otc stuff and noxema(no-eczema)


Try googlin ';Bag Balm'; for more info.


People will shun it if ya tell them because of its intended uses and what its comprised of but Shania Twain uses it for hair treatment.
There's isn't anything that is 100%. However there are different things that you can look into that may help you rid yourself of your eczema. You can look online(Yahoo! Health is a great resource to use)at various medical sites. WebMD would be a great way to start. But no, there is not a 100% natural cure. Good luck to you
Vitamin E oil sometimes helps. Check with a dermatologist - as there are many causes of eczema - my brother suffers from it on his hands also - usually stress related for him -


drinking lots of water can help - chlorophil can help too.
Since you have a skin condition which is not easy to cure, yet some methods work, coal tar works then wear a glove not made from cloth.


Aloe gel make help your hands too.


Good Luck
try glyconutrients internally and externally has worked for many


others.
Tea tree oil is pretty good.
As far as I know, there's no cure. My hands break out when I'm in water too much, They itch so bad %26amp; it's horribly painful. I have taken to wearing latex gloves just about anytime I do dishes etc... I always dry my hands thouroghly after washing them. At night I have gone to the point of buying pure lanolin and covering my hands in a thick layer, then putting these cotton gloves on. You can buy both those products at any pharmacy. Finally, I apply a non scented lotion all day long. I keep one every where I go %26amp; in the car. Hopefully these things will work for you too. They have helped me so much that my break outs aren't really that bad now.
http://www.yourwellnesshome.net/images/E鈥?/a>
My Dad has tried goat milk soap. I don't know if it works for everyone, but it really got rid of his---it can also help other skin problems, as well
i've just started in this alternative to the usual that we have to pick from, its all natural from a plant, , if you'd like more information


email me at guardiansinpurple@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment