Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good treatment for eczema of the ear? Are there any chinese herbs or does acupuncture work?

Chinese herbs do help according to this study http://www.holisticchineseherbs.com/news鈥?/a>


I would give it a try.What is a good treatment for eczema of the ear? Are there any chinese herbs or does acupuncture work?
My wife uses a perscription ointment called:


Mometasone Furoate Cream USP 0.1%


She has had great susess with it. Coat the inside of a dry ear with a Q-tip after showers. It made her swelling go way down. She can hear me again.What is a good treatment for eczema of the ear? Are there any chinese herbs or does acupuncture work?
Depends what country you from? Oilatum is brilliant for me, its a moisturer and it does NOT grease you up, also as a small anti inflammatory get hydrocortizone 1% cream, it will thin layers from your skin if used WAY too much, but that is your safest steroid based cream, ive had ezcema on my face all my life and i use the weakest on my face and the stongest steriod based creams on my arms, as its weak you can get it without persciption, im from the UK just immigrated to the United States, and i know that countries have these.
I had good results with a topical (prescription) cream called Diprolene for the eczema on my hands. That along with Curel (original formula and Not the unscented as has funny scent ;) hand and body moisturizer helps to maintain it for me. It's not irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment