Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anyone have nummular eczema? treatment possibilities?

i have it abd on my legs and i need treatment options, anyone use home stuff? baking soda i heard works, but none of my lotions for dry skin work, and cortizone dosent either help!!!!Anyone have nummular eczema? treatment possibilities?
I too have eczema around my elbow area and i use this stuff by avon called Healthy Remedies Irritated skin Treatment and it has worked great. I had tried everything from home remedies, prescriptions and over the counter creams and nothing worked. You should give this a try and I'm sure it will help.Anyone have nummular eczema? treatment possibilities?
My sister in law has it.She went and was tested for Celiac(allergies to wheat and other stuff). She has Celiac and since changing her diet it has almost all gone away.


Teatree oil is suspose to help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment