Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eczema Treatment.... (Help)?

I have had Eczema now for about 2 year鈥檚; I鈥檝e been to see my doctor about it a number of times. It鈥檚 on my back, face and arm鈥檚 and has got worse over time, I have been given a lot of steroid creams and they all seam to work well at the start... though after a few weeks they stop working and I鈥檓 back to square one, I鈥檝e also been to see a dermatologist and find my skin tends to flare up worse round the winter period鈥檚 and colder days. Dose anyone know of an effective treatments? Or any house hold remedies I could use in order to take it away once and for all?Eczema Treatment.... (Help)?
Hi,





Yes stress is the root cause of eczema in many cases.





I have been helping a friend get rid of his psoriasis鈥?on his skin, it covers about 2 square feet of his arms and hands.





He has been spraying on 2.5 PH water for about a month now, and it is working. He is also drinking 9.5 PH water. His wife has MS, and is also drinking the 9.5 PH alkaline water, and is doing much better.





You can get free alkaline water - place a wanted add on http://craigslist.com Place a add to ask for 8.5 PH drinking water, and hope that the person can also make 2.5 PH water. Drinking the alkaline water will help, even if you can not spray the 2.5 PH water on your skin 鈥?as shown in the video below.





Here is a demo video to watch for the eczema cure as seen in Japan. Sorry but the hospitals in the United States and Europe are not this advanced at this time.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQ鈥?/a>





Allergies to food include shellfish, garlic, and others. Stop eating things like cheese, then milk products, then anything brewed (beer, yogurt, breads made with yeast). When it goes away, then you have some idea of what you should stop eating.





Or use the process developed in Japan, and eat what you want to.





Exposure to UV light can also help many who have eczema. Yes walking out in the sunshine, without UV protecting sunblock on will expose your skin condition to UV light.





Good Luck !Eczema Treatment.... (Help)?
Hi, my sister used to have eczema. She had it since she was really little. I remember she used to use this one type of prescribed cream, but i can't remember what it was called. But i know now that it has gotten better and all she does is use creams like Cortizone and Cortaid. You can get those at you're local drug store. I know this isn't much help but I'm just wishing you luck because I know how you must feel about going out and being in public.





But hopefully it will die down like my sisters did. Good luck and I hope you find a good remedy.
Drink goats milk instead of any other type of milk
I wish that thre was good news, but if there is a cure, i haven't found it, I have had eczema since i was a child, i have had it flare up so bad that i have to where bags on my arms and legs at night (I am 32 now, and yes get it on my face and neck) I have run into the same problem with the creams working for awhile then not... what i do is rotate them so i get them for awhile then when they stop working go onto another one, then kinda trade around and reuse the left over of someonf the others. I use mild soaps for laundry and washing...drink lots of water..some reason if i dont drink enough water it flares up, watch what foods can cause a flare up as well...for me it is citrus acids, so if ieat more tomatoes, tomatoe sauces, oranges stuff like that i flare up.... I went through the loss of self confidence but i have gotten past it, I dont judge people by how they look and most people don't so I can't let my imagination run wild worring if people are laughing at something about me, when they are probably worrying about the same thing...sorry but there is not alot that has worked for me..there is alot of things that claim to work, so you can try it, but always moisturize your skin after showers with a good unsented cream too





Lots of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment