Monday, December 21, 2009

Eczema treatment?

I have eczema spots all over that seem to get worse in the winter. I've tried the perscription creams/lotions but never entirely get rid of it. Anyone know of anything natural that might help?Eczema treatment?
I have it too. You need to start taking EFA (essential fatty acids). Start with on liquid gel a day and slowly add one a week until taking like 4. IT will work if you start soon.Eczema treatment?
I've had eczema all my life because of my asthma and have tried, hydrocortizone, and many other steroid creams. but aquaphor works for the dryness and natural cocoa butter works for the dark spots.
oatmeal
Cortaid may not be natural, but its over the counter cream. It works pretty good.
Being a sufferer of severe eczema myself for 6 years, I feel entitled to know something about it. My first tip is the ALLOPATHY DOES NOT WORK. The steriod creams, the steroids, the everything just makes the eczema come back worse. I would suggest using either Ayurvedic or Homeopathy treatment, as both are natural. You could also use coconut oil on your skin, provided you don't mind the smell
there is a vitamin complex or cream that should solve the proble,. email me
there is a cream for it.
I have eczema and have found that the only thing that really gets rid of it is moisturizing regularly with a good moisturizer like Johnston's or E45 and getting lots of sleep and a healthier diet. hope that helps
UV light. Since I've been tanning, the eczema spot on my eyelid has completely disappeared.





Incidentally, ProTopic did nothing for me, either.
My 2 year old daughter had a really bad eczema breakout recently and the dermatologist said to get cereve. (sarave) It put the moisture back in her skin that she needed and she only takes a bath avery 2-3 days which also helps hold in the moisture for her. aveeno for babies works really well. You would need to reapply the creams 2-3 times daily. You can get the cereve from a drugstore(they may have to special order it for you.). Good luck. And try not to scratch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment