Monday, December 21, 2009

Eczema treatment?

I have heard of a remedy for eczema, it is that if you mix together ground nutmeg with water to make a paste and put it on your eczema it will ';cure'; it or make it feel and look better. Is this true?Eczema treatment?
I have found one thing that works really well: Neem. It is an oil made from tree leaves, and in India, they make soap and lotions with it. Hydrocortisone cream thins the skin, and isn't really good to use for a long time. Neem can be used safely for as long as you need it. Used it on my son with great results! I bought my neem soap and lotion at Bindi.com, but other places are cheaper.Eczema treatment?
i have so not heard of it. i use hydrocortisone...sometimes tea tree oil works
just take the pill zyrtec at night, makes me so i dont scratch at all, and apply tons of lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment