Saturday, June 26, 2010

What treatment for eczema in babies?

infantile eczemaWhat treatment for eczema in babies?
I used aveno baby products and cortizone on my daughter. I guess if it's really severe ask her pediatricianWhat treatment for eczema in babies?
I have a problem like this on my right hand, and it is extrememly embarassing for me. About a month ago I discovered Emu Oil (as in the bird) and I began applying it to my hand with Tea Tree Oil as well. The emu oil (make sure that it is pure and refined) contains many fatty acids that your skin is lacking. It is odor-free and a little goes a long way. I apply the tea tree oil first because it has the ability to penetrate skin deeper than any lotion, so if you use it with a lotion, it acts almost as a transporter for it (in addition to being very soothing).


I cannot express what a relief it is to finally find something that works. I was using topical medications for a long time that were destroying my skin, it became thin and cracked. I never thought I my hand would look normal again, and now, it looks almost as healthy as my other hand. I highly, HIGHLY reccommend this combination, it's best to apply it after every shower, and before sleep. Both the emu oil and the tea tree oil can be found at www.vitaminshoppe.com and won't break your budget. A 4oz bottle of emu oil will run you about $20 and will last you a long time, and don't expect to pay more than $10 for the tea tree oil. I'm happy to offer this advice because I'm so pleased with my results. Good luck!!!
keep the skin moisturised


limit baths as that washes away babys own natural body oils


use non perfumed products as perfumed products can irritate broken skin


dont use talc that absorbs the skin moisture


check the soap powder and fabric softners used aren't irratating skin more


if very young baby use scratch mitts to try prevent the baby scratching expecially at night
My daughter had it as an infant, her ped told me to limit baths to once every two days, because her skin would dry out and cause it to be worse, and also a hydrocortizone cream will help, she preiscribed me something for it too.
Wild Yam Vaginal Moisturizing Gel with Wild Yam Extract and Vitamin E, greaseless, fragrance-free, water-based and non-staining Vaginal Moisturizing Gel.
regular Vaseline ointment, cotton clothes, avoid of allergens and use glycerin baby soap
Apply home made ghee and see the result. Even coconut oil also helps a lot.
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment