Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is best treatment for stasis eczema?

Gravitational or stasis eczema is often, but not always accompanied by venous insufficiency and oedema in the lower limbs. I do not know if this is the case for you.





Treatment should firstly involve the elimination of the oedema in the legs. This can involve periods of elevation, pressure bandages and diuretics. I'm sure your doctor has already advised the best therapy for you. Surgery in cases of severe and obvious venous problems is sometimes indicated.





For the eczema itself, a mil to moderate steroid cream is sometimes prescribed. Zinc cream or pastes are also sometimes used. However unfortunately, stasis eczema is sometimes liable to persist, even when the underlying problem is treated. The best thing would be to treat the underlying problem as quickly as possible.What is best treatment for stasis eczema?
I don't now if this can help, i had eczema really bad and it seem like nothing work. But i took care of myself every time i took a shower my face seem stretch out bad and my legs to i didn't now what to do but don't rub it with a hard towel something soft or else it will irritated it. Try avenno for extra dried skin don't were any smelly lotion it will get worse trust me. Something i try it was called Sinalar Simple they only sell it at Mexican stores but it work it help me heal it faster. And prayer that always helps God was the one that help me get Thur this it was hard my face was red like an apple it was embracing when i went to school people will stared at me like if it was contagious or something but God have me the straight to keep trying and never give up now i am eczema free thank god i can wear any smelly lotion i want so if is you the person that has this or a family member or a friend don't give up there is a solution for everything. God Bless You.What is best treatment for stasis eczema?
RX only, we use Betamethasone Valerate ointment USP, 0.1% when my son's eczema flairs up.
Try asking your doctor. For your own research try mayoclinic.com and a Yahoo Search: treatment stasis eczema
For the treatment of eczema, Dr Wheatgrass Recovery Cream or Spray works extremely well and very effective. It's cream/spray derived from organically grown wheatgrass. Dr.


Reynolds invented the product and has been successfully treating this patients since 1995 with these products. As far as allergic reactions go, this product is made from wheatgrass,


the same thing that bread is made of. It's also gluten free. I believe it's approved for people of all ages (from infants to adults) because it's a natural product. You can check out his website for more information and testimonials.

No comments:

Post a Comment