Saturday, June 26, 2010

What special treatments are there for eczema?

I have eczema on my eyelids, and it is actually a type of eczema called atropis dermatitis. I am 14 years old, and I have had it for so many years. I tried Elidel, anti-aging creams, and right now I am using TriCeram. But I have used it for a week, and what happened was, there was no more infected cuts or holes, but the itching became persistent and the redness spread. What can I use?What special treatments are there for eczema?
Chammomille tea-apply warm compresses over affected area- fresh aloe leaf-apply same way-What special treatments are there for eczema?
I have suffered from eczema for years and have figured out a nice combo of products that have worked wonders for my skin. You can check it out here: http://budurl.com/n4d7 Report Abuse

A friend of mine started going for light therapy treatments ( you have to have a prescription so talk to your dr.). The treatments have worked wonders on her skin.
I get eczema on my hands, specially after applying water and then more after washing and using any kind of soap.





I like using Eucerene cream, specially after washing. It keeps the sebaceous glands from overreacting.
1% Hydrocortisone cream always worked for me, but I never got eczema on my eyelids before.
Wash your red areas with selsun blue shampoo, then use benedryl gel to stop the itchiness, then use Eucurin lotion as a moisturizer. Aslo, clobetesol creme (prescription) works great for eczema. My daughter has had it all over her body since a baby, these are the methods that we use to clear her up. Also, you might try a fungus creme instead of other medications.
You can find an excellent treatment here





http://eczemafix.blogspot.com/





or





http://eczemafix.blogspot.com/





I wrote this myself and have used it successfully
If you have a tendency towards eczema it's a lifelong thing.





What helps other people may or may not help you.





For immeidate relief, put oatmeal in a soft cloth bag -- a large, clean handkerchief, knotted to keep it in will do -- and soak it in water then squeeze the cloth so that the while comes out of the oatmeal. Use the resultant liquid to wash your face.





The biggest improvement you're likely to make is by cutting out liquid milk -- yoghurt etc. is probably OK, but no cow's milk. Sounds drastic, but it isn't really. I wish I'd stopped 50 years before I did! It wasn't because of my skin I stopped taking it, but the improvement in my skin was dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment