Saturday, June 26, 2010

Treatment for eczema or spots?

i get eczema on my face and my eyes are especially sensitive to flare-ups or becoming swollen.


all the moisturisers and creams to treat eczema are quite greasy so block pores causing spots.


however most spot treatments are perfumed so irritate the eczema.


its basically a vicious circle. oh and i am 15 so am already likely to get spots/blackheads due to hormones.


does anyone know any spot treatments for people with eczema? or moisturisers that don't block pore but treat eczema? or does anyone know of any natural remedies?


i will make sure i pick best answer so please post anything you know!Treatment for eczema or spots?
I use differin gel for spots and I find DERMOL 800 really good to use on my face





honestly its not greasy and doesn't block pores





I have the worst excema the women at the skin clinic has ever seen


as it is triggered by about 15 allergies





so trust me I've had it for 15 years of my life and tried every potion there is





and I'm a 15year old girl





also try to use clinique make up as they do not contain perfumes ect





and stay away from paraffin products!





Teresa


xTreatment for eczema or spots?
i have eczema too. i use these 3 things that were prescribed to me by a doctor. Cetafil: Gentle Skin Cleanser, vanicream, and aquafer. use cetafil about 2 or 3 times a day and use vanicream rather then lotion on your skin. It will feel think but its not going to irritate your skin and keep is smooth. the aquafer is for special treatment areas. its like Vaseline. My eczema originated at my eyes so i have to put it there. In the winter, use a humidifier or you skin will get really dry. a humidifier is $20-$30 at walmart.





ALSO. During the summer avoid pools that use a lot of Chlorine, it will mess with your skin majorly
I use elocon cream but i get it on my feet , but stay away from milk products for a while they flare up eczema and you're less likely to get a flare up if you moisturize so just use an oil-free face moisturizer or something.


PS. I drink milk and stuff all the time and I haven't gotten it since last year but you should wait til yours clears up first if its that bad
I am a freelance reporter and health care writer. I've recently published an article:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1995980/eye_eczema.html?cat=71





on eye and face eczema. I have suffered with this for over 5 years and never got resolution for any one doctor. They tried loads of products, medications, and diagnoses but it never helped for more than a week at a time.





Read my article to see how I solved this nagging problem. You can't cure it but you can manage it with daily maintenance. It isn't so bad just a few minutes everyday.





Good luck and let me know how it works out.
I have really bad eczema and my mum is a skin dermatologist, she bought be dream cream from Lush when mine flared up, it smells of lavender and stings a little but it worked for mine a treat. Hope this helps and I know how you feel i was born covered in Eczema :-( XXXX
just use cream when you get out of the shower, and avoid any sodas or caffene. cuz that causes eczema to get really bad. and stay away from junkfood, too. eczema isnt curable, most people grow out of it.
i would get eczema on my wrists so. what i did was wash it like a lot.


and put like lotion on it .. its like aveeno lavender smellish that's the best haha..


then eventually it would go away.
Sudo cream
Hi Marianne,





There is a range of skin care products designed specifically for eczema called 'allergenics' for babies and adults.





Here are some comments of users of this range of products.





';My son was getting really bad eczema at the back of his knees and on his arms and it took ages for it to settle before using this ointment. It works really well and you don't need to put loads on. Recommended';





';My skin has become very dry and sensitive since becoming pregnant and allergenics skin lotion is the only moisturiser I have found that sooths my skin and stops it itching - excellent stuff!';





';Already the dry sore skin below my eyes and on my neck is fading and feels more comfortable. I have very senstive skin and I am very wary of the normal cosmetic products.... which caused this problem in the first place!';





';My husband was given cream for a skin complaint, it only made the condition worse. As we were on holiday in Torquay %26amp; the skin was much worse I found your cream in a chemist. It started to heal the skin allmost immediately. I am more than pleased to reccommend this to anyone A Aldridge';





I have included a link to an eczema website below that should give you loads of information. I have also included the link of where to buy the allergenics products with free delivery.


http://www.trustwilliam.com/Search/?term鈥?/a>





I hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment