Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eczema, nearly gone but lots of black marks, any treatment to get rid of?

hey guys and girls,





I had eczema real bad and I used to scratch day and night (subconsiously) and it was really annoying but now I've just got very light spots on my shoulders (very little compared to before). I know I can soon get rid of this but how can I get rid of all the black marks ?!!? I cant go swimming in public nowadays because everyone one would just turn around and say ewwww... its a pain as I used to be really good at swimming too...





Some help from the experts please?Eczema, nearly gone but lots of black marks, any treatment to get rid of?
I have the same problem, but from chicken pox and basic acne.


I went to to my doctor and also a dermatologist and they gave me the same things: benzaclin, retin-A, and monocycline pills.





I also heard that there are peels, such a Blue Peel, where your dermatologist applies for you when you go there.





In all, I suggest you see your dermatologist. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment