Saturday, June 26, 2010

Alternative treatment for Dyshidrosis (eczema)?

My dr wants me to apply clobetarol (topical steroid) to treat my Dyshidrosis (type of eczema). He wasn't able to tell me if it was safe to use while breastfeeding...all the meds he looked up were ';unknown risks';.





If there are other more natural ways to treat eczema, I'd rather go that route. Anyone have any info for me?





Thanks to all =)Alternative treatment for Dyshidrosis (eczema)?
Good advice above, plus knowing


Eczema - a sign of toxins in the body. Make sure you're getting enough water and fiber to flush out toxins.


Adding dead sea salt to a bath for a skin detox is beneficial too.


There are a few homeopathic creams at your local health store for relief...(free of steroids and cortisone)Alternative treatment for Dyshidrosis (eczema)?
The main cause of eczema is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid soy and milk products which trigger my flare-ups.


After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.


Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.


After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.


It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.
A natural treatment for eczema:





Vitamin B complex 鈥?50-100 mg 3x daily


Plus


Niacin (B-3) - 100 mg 3x daily


B-6 - 50 mg 3x daily


B-12 鈥?200 mcg daily


Biotin 鈥?300 mg daily


Vitamin E 鈥?400 iu daily





Avoid dairy products, eggs, sugar, gluten, fats and processed foods.


Increase your consumption of raw fruits and vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment