Saturday, June 26, 2010

Skin rash - eczema? Something else? Treatment?

Hi





I've got little patches of rash on my arms. They are about the size of a 50p, maybe larger. They appear like patches of ';goosebumps';, like when I'm cold, but stay permanently. Sometimes they itch.





I have tried Vaseline, E45 and hydrocortisone, and this seems to make them better, less red but not smooth, i.e. staying like goosebumps. I also have standard eczema on the underside of my elbow.





What could this be? What should I do to treat??





ThanksSkin rash - eczema? Something else? Treatment?
I have eczema and have dealt with it my whole life it is horrible. Thats usually how it starts, sometimes when i get hot and sweaty it does that and itches. Ive tried every medicine over the counter and prescription probably hundreds and ive figured out cortisone 10 works great!Skin rash - eczema? Something else? Treatment?
I treated my eczema with steroid free herbal remedies from serenaskin.com. Cream and spray cleared the skin and now i just take anti-eczema extract to prevent future flare-ups. It works for me very well and I stay clean for about 8 months. Worth a try.
You need to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis.
Go and show it to a pharmacist

No comments:

Post a Comment