Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have eczema all over my hands can some one tell me a treatment that works for it? thank you?

i have patches and patches of that stuff.i use hydrcoritsone 1 percent cream.it works great~!!!!!!! and then after i put allovera gelly on it... hope this helps!!!!I have eczema all over my hands can some one tell me a treatment that works for it? thank you?
i have really bad skin conditions as well including eczema. i use eucerin, curel, or aquafor lotion and it keeps my skin from drying up and cracking.I have eczema all over my hands can some one tell me a treatment that works for it? thank you?
I'm having this problem with a newborn at work. Try aveeno, cetaphil soap and lotion or a weird remedy known to clear up eczema is crisco shortening.
The doctor can give you a cortisone cream, that should help.


Burt Bees beeswax cream is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment