Saturday, June 26, 2010

How come Singapore doesn't have this kind of skin treatment for Eczema patients?

By applying acidic water on the infected skin, and drinking alkaline water to cleanse the body inner system. That Akashi Hospital from Japan has already been using that method to CURE over 20,000 eczema patients, the method has been there for 11 years. How come the National Skin Centre in Singapore is still using those stupid steroid creams?!








Check out these amazing videos


1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtPh_83aQ鈥?/a>


2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQ鈥?/a>








By the way, is there any place in Singapore where I can buy that electrolysis water generator (shown in the second video)?








If no, I'm gonna send my brother to Japan!How come Singapore doesn't have this kind of skin treatment for Eczema patients?
Information is everywhere when you look for it.





People should take charge of their own health and question EVERYTHING, including those from 'reliable' sources because large organisations have their own agenda that is not always altruistic. Then make up your own mind.





Your brother and family may need to take a good, hard look at your overall lifestyle, food/diet and home/environmental allergens, not just your drinking or bathing water. Common food allergens are dairy, wheat, citrus, certain types of meat. Environmental allergens are things like rugs, bedding (dust mites, mould), synthetic fabrics, household detergents, soap, shampoo, etc.





When I lived in England, amongst other things, I had severe rhinitis/hayfever, I shed and moulted painfully like a lizard in summer with bad rashes that often bled and weeped. It heightened after my daughter was born and I found that she was also sensitive to a host of things everyone has around the house that we all take for granted. So I had to take a radical approach by changing the way we lived and ate.





I breastfed her till she was three because of her allergies at some cost to my own health. About 50-70% of our food was organic. And we still avoid tinned or other processed food as far as possible. I don't eat meat any more, just a little fish. I'm hoping for my daughter to convert in her own time, no pressure whatsoever from me. Because I understand and still get off on the sensory pleasures of food (I'm Singaporean after all), even things that are sometimes not so good for you.





I don't believe in everything that Western medicine has to offer, though I don't throw out the baby with the bath water. Pun unintended. Doesn't gut already tell you there's something wrong with popping a pill or applying a cream that only suppresses symptoms, for as long as you pop that pill or apply that cream? Be clear of the actual role of medicine, in that it supports your body to heal itself because of its marvellous innate rejuvenating properties. It is NEVER the cure. And what after, if you don't change the conditions that caused the ailment in the first place?





We used to go to a homoeopath in London and saw a medical qigong sifu in Singapore three to four times a week for half a year. I now work in complementary health myself. I don't like the word 'alternative' to decribe ancient wisdoms much older than Western medicine that has only been around for three or four hundred years.








You could always get in touch with Kangen in Japan and have it shipped over, if you think that one thing is your only solution.





Be prepared though that that alone may not work perfectly and that you have to look at the gestalt AND root of the problem. Be prepared for the medium to longer haul, because we're not using the same quick-fix principles of Western medicine. It may also be that your brother has weaknesses in his biology that has to be handled with nutrition. There may be other environmental triggers, not just the water.





I use a water alkalinizer/ionizer for my drinking water from Kemp Trading. I believe they can convert your shower and bath as well, but I haven't used those myself.





Tel: 6272 5337





The slight downside is that I can't drink water straight from the tap any more. It tastes absolutely nasty.








It's been a number of years since we moved back to Singapore. We've had less of a reaction to commercial household products here but I'm slowly converting to more environmentally friendly ones anyway from Amway Singapore. They do a water ionizer too but can't vouch for its efficacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment