Saturday, June 26, 2010

My little grand daughter has a very bad case of eczema, can any one help with a non cortisone treatment,?

Don't use soap, as it will only aggravate the eczema - you need to use an aqueous based cream for cleaning the skin and it can also be applied as a moisturizer. Zinc oxide can be used as a treatment, applied to affected areas and evening primrose oil can be applied to cracked and sore skin to promote healing. Aloe Vera gel, witch hazel, or chamomile or caledula ointments/ creams may also provide relief. Increasing the amount of oily fish in ones diet may help in the long term. You may think about having your granddaughter allergy tested as eczema can be allergy related. Make sure a skin friendly, non biological laundry detergent is used and be very careful about fabric softeners. You may wish to check with a doctor. Hope things improve soon and remember most children eventually out grow this conditionMy little grand daughter has a very bad case of eczema, can any one help with a non cortisone treatment,?
Both my children have eczema. I use Baby Aveeno Oatmeal baths and lots of lotion and baby powder. I've heard Elidel is a great prescription cream but I'm not sure of the make up of the cream.My little grand daughter has a very bad case of eczema, can any one help with a non cortisone treatment,?
Try Eucerin cream, it does not contain cortisone and can be found at your local drugstore.
Ask your doc for a prescription for DIPROLENE. It is an amazing cream that clears my outbreaks up, very quickly, gone the next day!
Both my baby and I suffer from psoriasis (severe excema) I use oatmeal soap on him and E45 cream which helps a lot, when it gets really bad I use medicated stuff from the doctor but I can highly recommend both E45 and oatmeal.


Coal Tar soap is also very good, it can be bought over the counter and in most supermarkets, I don't like the smell but some people do and it is very healing for the skin, many medicines use coal tar in them at some point so it is worth a try
Take care to avoid it too.


It is an allergy . About cures, try alternate medicine too.
There's an ointment called Kerasal; it might be on prescription only. It's a salicylic acid and urea based ointment.
try pinetarsol (australian name) which is a pine solution to dab on. also calamine lotion and or aloe vera gel.


also tea tree oil is good.
Dermal therapy mite help to


here is the web suite www.Dermal therapy.com
You may Consult any Homoeopathic Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment