Saturday, June 26, 2010

How long does an eczema on the hand usually last? And what treatments can I use?

I got this eczema from work (thank goodness I'm quitting!) and it's really annoying the crap out of me. I already got this cut that keeps opening up everytime I move my hand. I started using this anti-itch cream just last night. Hope it works, but if it doesn't, what else can I use?How long does an eczema on the hand usually last? And what treatments can I use?
go to a dermatologist or your regular doctor and get a prescription.


I use triamcinolone and it works wonders where over-the-counter stuff never helped.


I've had eczema for a while and sometimes its around for a couple days, sometimes it seems to get better but then it gets worse but never really goes away.How long does an eczema on the hand usually last? And what treatments can I use?
Also buy homemade soap, that works too for it. You can find it in any natural food stores. It shouldnt last too long
Im not going to lie i never hand any skin problems but for the best advice jsut pray and keep getting doctor help.
You can find eczema information and eczema treatment options below.
If it is indeed eczema I suggest the herbal anti-eczema cream from http://www.champori.com/ It works the best for my condition.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Info! This is nice to have an ayurvedic treatment to overcome from the problem of eczema which is an infectious disease very nice keep sharing this type of blog.

    baby eczema

    ReplyDelete