Saturday, June 26, 2010

My daughter is 10 months old and she has bad eczema is aveeno soothing bath treatment good?

Wal-mart used to carry an all natural brand called tender times..I haven't seen it for years..probably because it worked too good. The brand you have now is the next best solution. I also use on my son a warm bath with 1 cup of baking soda, followed by Curel lotion.My daughter is 10 months old and she has bad eczema is aveeno soothing bath treatment good?
my son has it to he is 14months old I use tgl its shampoo for ur hair but please be very careful not to get in her eyes it will help my son is better and also us bagbalm it works belive me but aveeno is good. try using dy free laundry soap like tide goodluck if like u can e-mail and i'll be glad to give u more help my hubsband has it also. http://www.myspace.com/jamieshyoneMy daughter is 10 months old and she has bad eczema is aveeno soothing bath treatment good?
Another option would be to use Aquaphor baby. It's expensive, but works well. A%26amp;D ointment also works well and is less expensive than Aquaphor. Both of them are basically Vaseline with some additives. My nephew has eczema and one thing that his pediatrician said was to only bathe him every other day or every three days until it got better. Water dries out skin (seems oxymoronic, but it's true), so limiting the amount of water that touches your baby's skin will help. I would lather her up with the calming cream the other post suggested or do Aquaphor for a longer stretch of time. The Aveeno bath is a good one, but I would bathe her really quickly and not very often. I'd apply the cream to her every time you change her diaper or at least twice or three times each day. I hope this helps!
It didn't help very much with my child, but try it and then apply the Eucerin calming creme. It's safe for adults and children including infants. It worked for me.
Aveeno works very well!! i use it on my 2 month old. also try the aveeno baby fragrance free daily moisture lotion!!
very
If it is a bad eczema....consult a skin specalist doctor.
My son has skin problems too and I love the aveeno. Make sure its the creamy one. Also, our doctor gave us a prescription for Eucerin cream and it works wonders. I use the Aveeno thick lotion as well, when his skin isn't as bad. The brand ';Gentle Naturals'; has a cream specifically for baby eczema, but I haven't tried it yet
My sister uses this on my 7m/o nephew and she swears by it, so I started using it on my 6y/o who has bad eczema and it is working. Give it a shot, you have nothing to lose when doing so. Hope it helps!
My sisters little girl is now 2 years old and has not seen a


recurrence of eczema in a year know.


Aveeno is a good choice of lotion and I would try


to keep her very moisturized.
yes my little girl is one and has it as well you should also try putting lotion on her as much as you can or buy some cream at your local drug store its called hydrocortisone plus it has 12 moisturizers and aloe in it it helps to calm itch and rashes so far its helping my little one :0
Yes and it's also important to keep it very moisturized with a heavier moisturizer or a cream. I used to put cream on my sons everytime I changed his diaper. It probably will get worse in the hotter months. I have a script for cortizone cream but I only use it when I really have to. You may have to ask your doc for some but use it very sparingly.
I WOULD GIVE IT A TRY!





AF
my son had it bad i mean really bad, it would bleed all the time, so i used the white dove bar soap and it helped.
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment